Clan MoDx

Archive Of News From 2008
SPARTAN104-X
Leader
Account Aliases: My_Plague-X

Clan MoDx

Post by SPARTAN104-X »

This is major news! May 4th, 2008, at around 1:30 A.M Pacific Daylight Time, Clan MoDx attacked our home channel Clan IXI. They massively spammed us, but thank god they sucked at it. Clan-X is still alive!!! But what will we do to them for doing this to us?

Edit By SugarD-x: Upon further review, it was discovered that the attack was not led by Clan MoDx, but by Clan aK, who were attempting to start multiple wars between various clans for an unknown reason. Clan aK is already an existing enemy of our clan.

Side Note By SugarD-x: After a recent incident between our clan and Clan MoDx, the leader of Clan MoDx officially apologized and explained that they do not want any issues between our clans. Upon this statement, I have decided to downgrade our status from enemies to neutrals. Clan MoDx's leader knows we are old and very powerful, so it was a wise decision on his part, as well as one I am thankful for due to the respect he showed towards our clan. Clan MoDx's members are no longer tagbanned in our channel.